What information do we collect?
- We may ask you to provide certain personal information including your full name, email address, contact number, and payment details.
- When you visit our site, we may also collect information, on an ongoing basis through Google Analytics, about what pages you access or visit and information about your use of our site. For example: the pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our site, changes you make to information you provided to us, and your transactions.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- provide you with our services;
- manage your reservations;
- analyze your personal preferences and personalize our services to you;
- store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our sites;
- communicate with you, including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You will be able to opt-out of such communications at any time;
- validate your information (and, in some cases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party) to check that the data we hold about our guests/users is accurate, consistent, and up-to-date; and,
- comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
We shall periodically check that the personal data we store for you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please contact us via email at Aberdeen@chopgrillbar.com with your request.
The provision of certain personal information is mandatory if you are to use our services. If you fail to provide such data, we shall be unable to provide our services.
Your data will not be processed or accessed outside of the EU/Your data may be processed outside of the EU by the Sandman Hotel Group of 1755 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia.